Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Bad me..

...Busy week and I haven't updated! arg. Oh well, its better than sitting at home doing nothing, right?

I've played with Belle I think twice since the horse camps. The other day it was a pretty good little session. Played around with sideways, concentrating on the off side and did some circling with transistions, also did some more "wipe that look off your face!" things when she was snotty and it seemed to help. I was super tired so I didn't play with her too long, afterwards we farted around with liberty. Did some good stick to me's and such. Cantered with me once, but for like 2 strides, lol. At least it was something right?

SO, I'm doing a presentation about horseanalities at fair, to be judged. I haven't planned it all out yet and I really need to do that because fair is in like 2 weeks, EEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKK!!!! its very scary. But, like grandma says, if I can do a presentation in 1 night, then I can do a presentation in 2 weeks. I called Parelli to make sure that it was ok to use the charts and everything and they said it was fine and good luck on my presentation.

I'll post more on what I'm going to talk about later when I get it all laid out.. speaking of laid out, I absolutely HAVE to work on my educational poster.

I'm going to go ride mr. steel tonight, so that shall be fun.

On the horse search-
it sucks.
We can't afford anything...

1 comment:

Sin City Savoy said...

Have you heard of the Cowgirl Spirit Rescue? This place is in WA and after rehabbing the horses, puts them in drills and western schooling shows. It sounds like a very reputable rescue. My horse is from the local rescue and it was the best of both worlds - we got a sound, level-headed, well broke horse who NEEDED a home for PEANUTS. I am not sure what kind of horse you are looking for, but thought I would throw Cowgirl Spirit out there in case you hadn't considered that route. Good luck!