Monday, June 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm gun.. or perhaps a Nikon d70s.

The arena
Belle looking gorgeous as usual, lol
Yea.. That butt is on my FOXTROTTER! Be jealous, btw, thats her snotty face
G-ma and Rhythm having fun.
Ok, so I stole dads camera today and had some fun. I want to enter some pictures in fair this year, so I took it out to play and get pictures of g-ma and rhythm playing, along with pics of the arena.


G-ma and rhythm are doing soooooo much better, I played put your nose on something with Rhythm for about 10 minutes, and it took him like 10 passes by the barrel before he would put his nose on it, funny horse. I like to play with him because he's a LBI and my horses are both extroverts, so its something different.


After gma and rhythm played I went and got okie and I wanted g-ma to get some pics, well, lol, she got like 2 usuable ones. I was having him jump the barrels several times so she could try to get the pic, and lol, I forgot that that stuff makes Okie frazzled, so he got a little buzzed, and then calmed down again. I worked on sideways over a barrel from both sides and it was MUCH better. I used to not be able to get this horse to do sideways over a pole, much less a barrel. I hopped on and rode for a little bit, worked on leads and that went well, then trotted around the barrels a couple times, had fun.

Yesterday something really cool happened. I was playing stick to me and he cantered with me!!!!!!! That was the first time any of my horses offered that, and I was really happy. He didn't do it today, but thats fine, lol, that it happened once is pretty much enough.

No comments: