Friday, June 26, 2009

So this blog thing..

..I'm just not good at it. But mostly, it's been a combination of being busy with the end of e-team season, horse problems, graduating.. ect.

Ok.. Recap of the rest of E-team-
This season was awesome!! I qualified GOLD in Keyhole for state, and then I won GOLD at state. I couldn't ask for a better season. (Well, I could actually, but this was good enough!). Drill team didn't place last, but we didn't place well either. So I guess that was an improvement over last year.


My horse situation-
Nic has a heart murmor. We found out when we took him to go get his teeth floated and before the vet sedated him, he listened to his heart and said "Do you know that your horse has a heart murmor?" Um.. NO! We have no idea whether this is something that he was born with, or he's developed since we got him, because we didn't vet check him=STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID!!!!!!
He's not going to make a speed event horse, thats for sure. We don't know the grade of it, but still. Currently trying to maybe get rid of him, and if it comes down to it, we'll just put him down. I don't want to sell him to someone and them be riding him and him have a heart attack. and he's such a snot he might not make a very good companion horse.

What this means-
I'm effectivly horseless for the things that I want to do, i.e. Rodeo in college. But whatever.. so I'm not taking a horse with me to college, which really really sucks, I wanted that more than anything. But i'm going to try and do equestrian team for my school. I'm doing Gorge Girls drill this summer with Okie (and maybe Steel if I talk to Larry and he's ok with it).

So that's where I'm at right now. On a good note, I have a game show this weekend and hopefully I'll do pretty good. I'll post results on that after Sunday.

No comments: